NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The HI-CHEW Fantasy Getaway Sweepstake begins on 4/19/2022 at 12 PM PST and ends on 4/26/2022 at 11:59 PM PST.
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Morinaga America, Inc. (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents the United States who are 25 years or older (the “Entrant”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: 1 winner will receive a complimentary 2-night stay at an Airbnb in Palm Springs, CA (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $3,000)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at HI-CHEW.COM/Fantasy.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
In case of dispute as to identity of participant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address account used to submit the entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned the account by the email provider, online service provider, or other organization. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited.
All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failure or any kind of lost, late, incomplete, mutilated, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected entries, all of which will be disqualified. Only completed entry forms with valid email addresses or social media accounts, as applicable, are eligible. All ineligible entries will be disqualified.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about 4/28/2022 – 4/29/2022 after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately 5/02/2022 – 5/06/2022 after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within five (5) days (during the period of 5/09/2022 to 5/13/2022) of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for any injury or damage to the participant or to any other person resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, COVID-19 restrictions, reservation cancelation, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. SPONSOR: MORINAGA AMERICA, INC., 4 Park Plaza #750, Irvine, CA 92614, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. CONDITIONS: All taxes and other expenses associated with the receipt or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes participant’s permission for the Sponsor to use his/her name, hometown city and state, likeness, biographical information and any statements made by participant regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for editorial, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all of these Official Rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers from any liability arising from or related to the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
11. GOVERNING LAW: The agreement contained in these Official Rules is governed by the laws of the California, without giving effect to any choice of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California.
12. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER WITH OR VANDALIZE ANY SPONSOR-OWNED WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION OR RELATED SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE INTERFERE WITH OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. ADMINISTRATOR: Morinaga America Inc, 4 Park Plaza #750, Irvine, CA 92614, email@example.com.